Friday, September 27, 2013
Production Journal (Week #1)
I have an amazing crew working by my side. Sadly I could not join my team in our first week of production for personal reasons but im back and ready to go. This group works excepcionally well with eachother, we share many laughs but get serious when called for. We have not yet filmed anything but today is our first day of filming. Our actors are working very hard to memorize their lines and come up with actions for the film, our sound group is working together to realize and come up with good foley sounds that they'll need for the upcoming scenes. Our producer always has us on check and is always open to new ideas, like our director whos house she has opened for our use. This group is the best i could have asaked for, I look foward to making the amazin film I know we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment